Last night, there are bout 100+ -200+ people in the auditorium. No one went forward because Vins didn't asked them to come forward. Instead the message for the night is more on understanding gays and lesbian. One statement that he said that is worth quoting goes like this,"When a murderer or a lier or a thief or a gay or a lesbian will stand in the presence of God, He will look at all of them in the same way and He will hug them and the same way He will give them a second chance." God looks at everyone in the same way and He is willing to give us all a secind chance. The Bible says that God doesn't desire for anyone to perish but for everyone to come to repentance; for everyone to be reconciled with Him.
Among the crowd are 3 gay newcomers. I hope that they felt the love of the Lord flowing in that auditorium. I hope that PC will not practice condemnation but practice forgiveness and acceptance; not tolerance but acceptance. I hope more gay people will come to the Lord because of the love of God flowing in PC. I hope the congregation will have a change of mind.
And another thing, Vins mentioned one thing last night thats worth mentioning again, "People change in God's own time not our time, so stop trying to change people".
The saga, revealed much to me and has broaden my understanding of people. One interesting thing happened, Vins Santiago sung Be Magnified last night. I reviewed the song in my blog few days ago. I was nice hearing it once more.
The saga will continue tonight and I will be on the watch...
No comments:
Post a Comment