Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Press Con

Today, 8:48Am, I posted my first post in Master Qui-Gon-Jin's PC. In less than an hour we need to be there in Ayala for Vins Santiago's PressCon. Pressure is rising as a technical breakdown just popped up in the eleventh hour. I'm bit sad but I am hopeful that things are going to be alright and we are still gonna pull this thing off. Master Qui-Gon doesn't have enough sleep but I think he is used to this kind of lifestyle and he should be OK. His Jedi apprentice will be coming bringing with her an extra light saber and a hologram captor for the presentation. Still we are hoping that things are gonna be brighter. And Vins and Pastor is gonna be smiling from ear to ear.

1 comment:

Joseph Librero said...

sorry man. I've decided that anybody that comments in my blog with a link, especially a link that advertises anything, other than his/her blog should be deleted.