Monday, September 19, 2005

i seem to have lost my sights on things. i lost my focus. my motive got polluted and the saddest things in this story is, I don't even know what happened to me.

Thanks Joyce for showing me me. I guess you are only one of the few people who has the guts to beat me face-to-face lovingly. I appreaciate you being that way.

Now, I'm back.

I'd like to share points that I've read from Butch Jimenez's speech to UP graduates.

A Final Review
• What’s better than focusing on the negative? Focus on the positive.
• What’s better than working hard? It is working smart.
• What’s better than dreaming? Imagineering.
• What’s better than a vision? A cause.
• What’s better than a long speech? Definitely, a short one.

I hope Butch won't mind me copy-pasting this part of his speech. Just to remind me. What's better..

1 comment:

Joseph Librero said...

spammers deleted - forever