Just to not forget.
It's not a good thing to eat if you are already full. You will vomit and be sick.
I know, it might be delicious but still I am already full. I know it will make me sick. The food in my stomach is already enough. I don't need to eat more. It's gluttony to eat something when you are already full. It's bad according to the Bible and according to any health book.
3 comments:
will this apply to taking in work loads and learning stuffs as well?
i mean, everyone has limits...so here goes the overused statement: "too much of something is bad"
exactly.. actually this is not about food at all.
i was thinking too, that you might probably have second thoughts on eating in famous fastfood chains too often...tsk...tsk... some of us either have no choice or just have not grown tired of the same feel on the tongue. :-)
me??? [at the top of my lungs] LUTONG BAHAY!!!! wawawawa!!!
Post a Comment