I used no hate my hair because it's not straight. I like to have a straight Patrick Garcia-like-one-length hair. My hair is curly and it has a life in its own.Whenever I try styling my hair it won't go as I pleased; it styles itself. And I don't really like it. Many times, I looked at my father's picture and ask God why in the world did I have to inheret the curly hair of my father and not the straight hair of my mother. Many times I spend time putting some mixed shampoo on my hair and then I would brush it more than a hundered times in hope that it will straighten up. It never did.
The ladies in my school love guys with straight hair. The curly me just felt more misserable. I have a hair only a mother can love. I sometimes talk with the Lord about why did he create me with a curly hair. Despite of my curly hair, I still tried having a one-length hair. After all the hard work of one-lengthing my hair I ended-up looking like a Nickolodean character in Hey Arthur. Still, whatever I look like, I felt IN and for me all that matters at that time is to be IN and not OUT. Having a one-lenght hair ain't that really cool. People's treatment on me is more or less the same as when I had my curly unstyled hair. People still look at me the same as before. I felt that everything I did just to straighten my hair didn't made any difference.
I got fed up and I ended-up shaving my hair (almost skin head). Later on, I realized that I am unique just like everybody else. I realize I don't have to be like Patrick because I am not Patrick. Patrick is unique just like me. Today, I looked at my self-styling curly hair and I could say that I'm very much happy with my hair. It's unique, nobaody in this world has a hair like mine. Its not one-length but it's pretty nice and it suits me - none conforming and unpredictable!
4 comments:
Spammers OUT!
Advertisers OUT!
you can owez have your hair rebonded if u really want to see you having straight hair...try na lang sa computer josh, see yourself try out as many hairstyles as possible... but...vanity...vanity...hehehehe!!!
anyways, i also want straight hair...and ended up curling them!!! hahaha...
Thanks altervitae. I thought kinsa. Online daw ka?
Post a Comment