My friend Partico, why have you lived this way.
i hope I can tell you to put your acts together but i can't.
i am not demanding that you strip yourself naked in front of me but at least show me
the person behind those smiles.
i promise not to say a word if you want.
Sad clown.. I hope I can tell you that I too, have broken wings.
bruised heart, broken spirit and wounded soul.
Has fear bounded you? I am telling you, I too, am afraid.
Has broken dreams immobilized you? I am telling you I have a lot of broken dreams,
failed plans, unfinished pursuit, pile of dishes to wash, mountains of "to do's" and many more.
Take it easy my friend, we all walk the same path. Some have walk in it limping, some tired, some giving up, some walked for the sake of walking and some became sad clowns like you. But there is a better way to walk this path, and that is being carried by somebody. Have you heard of footprints in the sand? I know you do. Well, He's the One who wants to carry you and me.
Be real Partico.
Your Friend,
Incarcio
No comments:
Post a Comment