Thursday, September 08, 2005

Pro-Gay: Vins' Saga 111

This is the second time I wrote this article:

Sept 7, the first night of the saga was a success. A lot of people came forward and received healing, reconcilation and forgiveness with the Lord. Interesting thing, I only saw one gay person in about 200-300 people in the auditorium. Why?

I invited my gay friends to attend the seminar but I felt a lot of hesitation in their part and I could understand that very much. They are thinking that if the come there, they will become straight. But with all honesty of the heart, that is not my intention, I just want them to undestand themselves and meet God.

I listened to Pastor Noel and Vins Santiago's conversation last night and they mentioned a lot of wrong mind-set and attitude towards gays and lesbian that I am doing. I believe that is hindering me and a lot of believers to minister to this group of people. I want to change my mind in this area and I want to think the way God wants me to think.

Tonight is another night and the saga will continue.

5 comments:

Joseph Librero said...

tweedledeetweedledum 's comment will be deleted in 3...2..1...

Immortelle said...

josh is now pro-gay!

Joseph Librero said...

yeah sort of.. can't find your blog..

Joseph Librero said...

found it now..

Immortelle said...

hahaha...i changed the ad for a while...thought of hiding...but now, i just want to be as transparent as i should be...