I remembered, during my late elementary to my early high school years that my mother would wake me up early in the morning and ask me to read Psalms 23 while she talks with the Lord. I did it for quite awhile until I don't have to read it because I already memorized it. At that time I don't know that it would be of use to me.
During my early college years, I rebelled against the Lord and became an atheist.
I would go home to the province and debate with my mom regarding the existence of God and the power of free will. Even though, I thought I won the debate, my mom will always pray for me in my sleep.
Then, I became tired with my rebellion and I broke down. Humanism could not help me and human reasoning could not reason me out of things. I remembered Psalms 23 and how my mom prayed for me. I cried out to the God of my mother to save me. I felt the peace of the Lord came to me. It was a bliss. The Lord gave me His peace that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7).
It's just amazing how the Lord orchestrates things.
EPHESIANS 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
No comments:
Post a Comment