Sunday, July 17, 2005

Mentors (repost from friendster blog)

"We're pilgrims on a journey to a narrow road, and those who walks before us lights the way... Oh, may all who walk behind us find us faithful. May the shadow of our devotion light their way. May the footprints that we leave, lead them to believe and the light we leave inspire them to obey. Oh, may all who walks behind us find us faithful."
Looking back, I realized that my life has been inspired by those who walk before me in this school called life. To name a few, I have Don Moen, Steve Cuban, Ron Kenoly, Passion, John C Maxwell, Rob Thompson, Joel Osteen, Noel and Siony Centino, Charles Stanley, the lead singer during JREV and many more. They have walked before me and the light they left inspired me to obey. The footprints that they left, showed me how is it to follow Christ. They are the kind of people who could, like Paul, say," follow me as I follow Christ".
Looking forward, I want to leave footprints to those who walk behind me. Footprints that will never waiver in the wave of time and storms of circumstances. A footprint that walks with the Lord.
To my mentors, Thank you so much.

No comments: