Wednesday, July 20, 2005

2 KINGS 22:2

“ And he did that which was right in the sight of the LORD, and walked in all the way of David his father, and turned not aside to the right hand or to the left.” 2 KINGS 22:2

I want to be like this this guy, Josiah. He walked like his father, David. I want to walk like David, the man after God's own heart. I'm not yet there but I will be. I want the Lord to be proud of me. Someday, I want to hear the Lord to telling me, "well done good and faithful servant". As of today, the Lord is still working in me and He will be faithful to complete it. I can feel it in my system, I will be what God imagined me to be. I know it in my heart that God is working in me. I am not yet there, but I will be. I want to make God smile in my walk and in my talk.

No comments: