Friday, July 22, 2005

I talked to one person.. she told me to be patient on things.. I always have a hard time with this thing called patience. Somehow.. I want things done quick and right (NOW). My girlfriend is better than me in this arena. She's been very patient especially with me.
OK. I'll breathe some more air and gather myself. I'll give it one more shot... I know.. I've been very vague about this matter.. this is not one of those between-life-and-death episodes of my life but this will matter somehow in my life. My question is, is this part of the possibilities I want to explore? Is this part of the things I want to put my faith on? My faith, yeah.. my little faith. Maybe I should put my faith to work.. exercise it and see what will happen - who knows my little faith might move some mountain.

No comments: