an hour of mouse clicking...
an hour of keyboard typing...
still no words to share to the world...
not even words with no forms...
I'm at my drama moment again...
probably it's my time to reflect again...
probably I have something to settle with myself...
i felt my wings broke again...
i looked back and i see not a single footprint...
i looked forward and i cannot see a single light...
these are one of the moments when the jackals
will laugh their hearts out...
they will say "Just as I thought you will fail."
i can hear the jackals mocked me...
somehow I can say,"Thank you jackals."
I have heard their songs before...
before I decided to move on...
before I tasted my next level of success...
before I decided not to listen to these jackals.
I know what to do...
stop listening to the laughter of the jackals...
as for the what's next.. prov 3:5-6.
1 comment:
\m/ astig!!!
Post a Comment