Tuesday, October 25, 2005

moment of weakness

huh... after a century of silence, I'm back to the bloggie world.
My Pastor once said something like this, "If you don't have anything good something to say, keep quite." And I think I am doing it; I am silent.
I have a choice: I can choose to enumerate all my frustrations and justify my actions with a lot of words and explain why I am a freakin victim... yadahyadahyadah or I could keep my mouth shut and meditate on other things.

I choose the latter and lift my concerns to the Lord. But you know what, I have found out that this action that seemed glorified is not a walk in the park. The thought of being frustrated keeps coming back and the words and actions of the people that pissed me off just tried to sink itself on my mind. Huh.. I have right here (pointing to my mind) a battle - the battle is in the mind.

So whose winning? That will be found out later.

I prayed to the Lord and prayed some more still it seems that my mind just continued to draw in those thoughts. Col 3:2

"What about me?"- this is one of the thoughts I really enjoyed hating.

huh? better? i dont think do..
Philippians 4:8

6 comments:

anonymous said...

yes..i guess its just battle of the mind.. i used to love to blog rant.. in that way no one really gets annoyed unless they chose to read what was said. but now, i dont do that even more. *sigh*

its funny and sad how our personalities are censored by ..i dunno what is it really.. supposed maturity? hehehe

kapoi fighting with urself. id rather go to sleep and forget about everything for a few hours.

Joseph Librero said...

sometimes we will come to a point when we consider our responsiblities as influencers.

FW said...

i guess part of maturity comes when u start thinking others na and not just yourself. coz whether we say you choose to read or not.. if they do read it... you are giving a part of yourself to them.. be it good or bad. I guess if you have to point out a certain frustration into something.. at least coupled it with a resolution of some sort in the end or a positive remark. Even if it doesnt solve anything yet. :p

You may say, "I am allowed to do anything." But I reply, "Not everything is good for you (or for everyone)."
1 Cor 6:12 NLT

Immortelle said...

unya toh..musyaget na sila ug...

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! char!!!

bitaw, the writer is accountable to all the influencing his creations may impart on his audiences...but the scope of that would be immeasurable...

Joseph Librero said...

charot! thanks for the comments folks....

anonymous said...

charot?! heheh cant imagine u saying that aloud.. i wanna hear and see ur expression.. hmm..on sunday!