Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Programmer's Love Affair

It takes O(n) to search for you..
O(1) to fall for you..
O(n^2) to get to know you..
O(n^3) to court you..
NP for you to say, "Yes, I love you too."
And when you do..
No stack or queue..
No hash or heap..
Nor any tree..
can describe the way I'll store you in my heart..
Traverse me depth-first..
Or breadth-first..
You can be assure to be found first..

//
//One of my very few poems in college when I was very very young, in love and studying..

// hehehe.. ni reflect jud aku gistudy-han. Bitaw, I rememberred,
//I was trying to make a poem that has a scientific-drama effect.
// - josiah



2 comments:

Immortelle said...

gr8 dat u stl found ds...cOo0o0L!

Joseph Librero said...

yeah.. i wrote it in my CS book. The book was expensive and of good content so I didn't gave it away or sell it.