This is not just another lyrics of a song. This is one of the songs I would like to sing in the church one day (I hope Pastor O will introduce this to the church.) . I just like it coz its relaxing and the song says that our God is the God of the second chance. He will not forasake us but will receive us into Himself if we come to him and repent. I know a lot of people wants to make a fresh new start with their lives and the GOOD NEWS is God is willing to give that to them (to all of us) because He is the God of the second chance. God is good and His mercy is new every morning. The love of God for us is from everlasting to everlasting. Amazing!
Sing Over Me
Israel Houghton, Cindy Cruise-Ratcliff, Meleasa Houghton
Chorus:
Sing over me
Songs of deliverance
Lord, cover me with Your mighty hand
Sing over me
God of the second chance,
Sing over me once again
Verse:
Once again, I'm drawing near to worship
As You're drawing me
Once again, You lift my head and lift my heart
To heights unseen
In a moment I am in Your presence
Everything is clear
As I hear heaven's melodyAs You begin to...
No comments:
Post a Comment