Friday, January 06, 2006

It's so sad... i left like I'm being backstabbed... sort of betrayed... silently kicked in the ass!!!!!!

I would have appreciated it if the person just settled whatever it feels against me in person.
I know our culture really avoids confrontation and I myself is a bit afraid to confront any person but still it would have been better if it just said it in my face.

I have my preferrences.. one of them is for it to be honest with what it feels against me.
But since it acted differently from my preferrence... then I'll live with it. I think... I can live this way... to prefer and understand rather than to demand. Probably if I'm it I would have acted the same way.. I would have backstabbed myself. Still.. I will not fall to mild fatalism.. like my friend fall into. I just don't buy-in to that crap.

This is a sad post... it's sad... but hey! the world is still intack and God is still in control. :)

2 comments:

Immortelle said...

so your not one of the "MAFIA" [you hit us, we hit you]...hehehe!

LIFE IS UNFAIR...period!!! the only ones who survive the prejudices are...the most patient, the most enduring...those who blot out the unfair ones for good...and the senseless...tsk...tsk...tsk...

bitaw, when it smells like garbage...it most probably is...so get rid of it ASAP

Joseph Librero said...

P. mitch.. i was wrong with this post. I was just hurt so i post this one. but you know... that's because I have not understand the person. Now, I more or less understand... and still trying to understand some more.:)