Friday, January 06, 2006

hmmm... I missed doing my assignment yesterday. I didn't find the time to do it.

Yesterday was my second day in IELTS [International English Language Training System] class and I was late for the second time. And today, I am going to be late again since I came in the office at 8:46 in the morning, that means I am get out from the office at 6:22pm.

It seems that the holidays really got into my system; Unlike before, I can easily wake-up at 6am now, waking up at 7:30 is a chore. I will try to take a nap during the weekends so that I can take a good rest. Hopefully I can avoid being stressed-out next week.

Stress, happens to be my assignment yesterday. So decided to write and post it today.

==================Assignment===================

"Pain in the back area." - That's usually how stress starts for me. Whenever I feel a bit of numbing pain in my back then that means that if I don't do something about it, sooner or later I will get stressed-out. Sooner or later, I won't just be feeling pain in my back but I will also be feeling pain in my neck, arms, hips, and legs. And feeling all those pain will then negatively affect my work, my creativity, my endurance, my sleep, and the way I relate with people.

So, how do I get pain in the back? Well, I'm really not sure how but usually, I'm starting to get the numbing pain when I feel that I didn't have enough sleep or rest. Usually, if I get successive nights of less than an 8-hour sleep, then I began to feel pain in my back. Sometimes, I think that stress is just in the mind and if I really train my mind not to think about it that much then I think I won't feel stressed-out.

Probably one reason I get back-pains is that I'm always sitting down because of the nature of my work and so with less movements, there is a big probabilty of getting back-ache.

[to be continued]

No comments: