Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Friendster

Yeah I know.. friendster is basically history. There was a time when I was a bit hooked with this site. Well, I'm writing bout friendster cz I found my ex's account. Hahaha... yeah.. I was searching for my ex's account.:) It's one of those days where you don't have anything to do and you have the internet, you find people you know.

Well, she is now NEC, I wonder what she's doing right now.:) You see I only have one ex and I hope I can keep it that way.:)

I also found my 4 yr crush in High School.:) We'll what do you know she graduated as a nurse. One thing I realized she is really not that pretty. Sour graping...hehehe

Well I went further and added my high school classmates!!! Cool.

Hmm.. man.. I'm going home.. I'm half sad and half happy..:)

3 comments:

kareen said...

sour graping not sour gripping. look up sour grapes (pl. n. Denial of the desirability of something after one has found out that it cannot be reached or acquired--from Dictionary.com)

Joseph Librero said...

thanks! hahaha.. yeah lesson learned.. check dictionary.com...

Immortelle said...

halu jo! =)