Another Sex story
I just overheard of a story of a Filipina who is used as a sex toy by two American nationals. I heard more than one stories just like this before and hearing it again and agin makes me feel sad.
Questions flow in my mind. Whys and Hows. It's sad... Somehow I want to dismiss my feeling that they are in that situation because it is their choice to be there. But what if they are there because they don't know any better. They don't know that there is a way out and there is a better way to live. Maybe that should be our role as Christians, to show people that there is a better way to live. There is a better way to enjoy life. There is a cleaner and better way of living and that is God's way of living. We don't have to rut while living.
Giving what we don't have
We cannot give what we don't have... so if we don't yet realize/know they better way then we cannot help others as well. it will be like "blind leading the blind".
God is good and His mercies endures forever.
You know, I read a book that says that if you kept on saying that God is good and His mercy endures forever, it will sink in our spirits. And our eyes will begin to see that God is good. "Taste and see the Lord is good". After everything that happens to us, I believe that God is still good.
No comments:
Post a Comment