Sunday, December 11, 2005

Connection












Worship is really the best thing that I really enjoy doing. It's a great time to pour out yourself to God and just meet Him in a very special way. It's just so wonderful to worship God in songs and words and dancing. It's just wnderful to give back that glory to Him and just connect with Him in very personal way. I mean, I've been a lot of places in my life and have been with different people and different events but I could honestly say.. nothing beats worshiping God - nothing beats or surpasses the time with Him. It is really true that... one day with the Lord is a thousand days elsewhere. When God touches you... man, it's really the greatest thing! Man... it's just so wonderful to be in the presence of God.

I've seen a lot of changes in the lives of the people when they encountered the Lord. Worship is just a wonderful to do!

Last Saturday, I went to Cruiser's [my youth group in college] Jump Around concert, and it was just an amazing thing... worship is just so great and overwhelming and so delivering... sometimes.. I can't help but cry... it ws just so great to worship and lift Jesus high!
One young person [who used to be a hooked drug user] testified that being in the presence is way better than being high in drugs! Amen!

I'll post some pictures later.

No comments: