#5 my sisters - if my mentors taught me to dream big, they thought me to dream. They taufght me to move forward and not be contented with where we are. They taught me to survive. Some of them sacrificed their personal agenda just for me to succeed. I learned from them, their experiences about my father, because of that, I had painted in my mind, a great father who is committed to my succees. So more or less, I have felt the love of my father even though I was not able to experienced him as I grew up.
#6 my friends in the office - my team. They are very supportive people. They contibuted a lot of my personality. We both learned from each other. There are a lot of things I would say bout each of them but this will make this post longer.
#7 people in church that inspired me - surely God placed them there to inspire me. "Oh my all who come behind us find us faithful."
No comments:
Post a Comment